Thursday, April 21, 2011

Such a nice day today!

For the past few days has been totally shitty lately with nothing but rain, snow & clouds.. =( but today was actually quite decent with clear skies and sunshine. I only went out to do errands & past by walgreens just to shop and pick up some makeup like always. lol I like what I bought though!I wanted to try this out becuz it's suppose to volumize my hair & i really need that since my hair at the top is so flat. lol I tried it & my boyfriend said it looks the same. =/ bleh. i'll keep trying with it. lolA blush in "heather silk" & a bronzer in "Goddess" from Wet & Wild. they are pretty pigmented! i like them =) The texture is smooth when i swatched themI heard good reviews about this mascara & I gotta say it's pretty damn lengthening lol! not so much volumizing on my eyelashes though just lengthening, which I NEED since my eyelash are so short. =(I really wanted a lipstick that gave a purplish undertone and I honestly think this lipstick is so pretty! It's Revlon super lustrous lipstick in "Berry". It's a real berry color if you're looking for something that is berry or just like berries in general like me. lolLastly, here is a picture of me trying on all the products I bought. lol Sorrie for the bad quality. I tried to fix it with photoshop, but it still kinda blurry. But yeh, you could see how lengthening the mascara is on my eyelashes & the berry lipstick doesn't show quite well in the camera but in real life, trust me it's kinda purple. lol I tried the blush which you could kinda see and a little bit of bronzer on the hollows of my cheeks barely noticeable. I also tried the hairspray but eh. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment