Saturday, April 16, 2011

Mini Mac!

Went to the mac cosmetics store a couple of weeks ago and purchased a little bit of make up. I'm really loving their eyeshadows, lipsticks, and paint pots! I still need to get some other products from them to try!
It seems that a lot of people are loving the lipstick from mac called "Creme Cup" which is a cremesheen lipstick and it's suppose to be moisturizing on the lips.
I love the color! It's so pretty, but it really shows my lip lines when i put it on & you need really need moisturized lips to make it look nice. Iono why but my lips have so much lines on it and it gets chapped easily... If anyone knows a really good lip balm that helps smooths out my lips please let me know! I'd like to try it out.

Another item I picked up was mac's paint pot in "bare study"
it's sooooo pretty. omg. i love putting it on my eyes. It just gives your eyeshadows the slightest sparkle or shine. I've been wearing it almost everyday since i got it. i'm definitely loving it.

Here swatches of the two:
"Bare study" (top) & "Creme Cup" (bottom)

hope you enjoyed reading!

<3333333333333333

No comments:

Post a Comment