Monday, April 18, 2011

Fashion Haul

Hi everyone!

Here is a little fashion show of the clothes I purchased from forever 21 & hollister! I've been loving their clothes lately. They have a lot of off the shoulder shirts and crop tops. I love that look! It's so comfy and cute looking for the summer and spring. Also, I'm a massive bow freak so when i see bows i have to get it! lol. Enjoy!

sparkly grey top with rhinestones all over except the back, with black skinny jeans, & black mini heel flat.
shirt from hollister with bows near the v-neck! so cute
shirt with bows everywhere! too cute! with a bow necklace also from forever 21 =)
similar to the first shirt with the rhinestones all over in the front but off the shoulder!
this shirt is a see through material crop top that is off the shoulder. Originally it wasn't a crop top, it was much longer but I put it in the wash and it shrunk into a crop top. lol it still worked out fine. ^^ also underneath is a simple black tank top with frills on the strap.

I hope you like my little fashion haul!
Thanks for reading!

oh & my nails atm =)
It's so cute! i love it~

No comments:

Post a Comment