Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Skin 79 B.B Cream review!

Hi ladies!

I've been using the Skin 79 B.B cream for about 2 weeks now almost everyday, and I absolutely love it.
The texture of the B.B cream is so light and smooth, which makes the application so smooth. I use my fingers to apply this B.B cream, and it blends very nicely into my skin. I haven't tried with a brush because I think using your fingers is so much faster & it works really well. No need dirty to a brush. =) Also, B.B creams aren't made to have full coverage like a MAC Studio Fix Foundation. It's like a tinted moisturizer but better in my opinion because it has properties that help your skin. This B.B cream has about medium coverage, which I think is pretty good! I just go in with concealer afterward on my problem areas. Unfortunately, for this B.B cream there is only one shade of color, and if you're light/medium skin tone it might work out for you. However, even if you're a little more on the medium skin tone, I think you could dust some bronzer on your face to make it match your skin tone better or use a powder foundation around the face. It could work too. ^^ This B.B cream also oxidizes on your skin after a little while, which makes it look slightly darker than when you freshly put on. Also, this B.B cream has whitening, anti-winkle, and UV Protection of SPF 25 PA++ properties, which is really good for your skin! It has SPF which helps protect your skin from the sun. Also, the best part I love about this B.B cream is that it whitens any dark spots. I have lots of acne scars on my forehead and cheeks & omg... It really has reduce the dark scars very well for me. I've noticed that it has gotten a lot better and less noticeable. And of course I don't know about anti-winkle cuz I'm too young to get wrinkles! lol But overall, I really like this B.B cream. It's nice to have when you just don't want to have so much stuff on your face and is always on the go.

My skin before with nothing on:
My skin after applying the B.B Cream:
what you think? =)

Thanks for reading!<33333333333333

No comments:

Post a Comment