Monday, June 27, 2011
-Urban Decay Naked Palette: Awesome palette like everyone says! It's really pigmented & blends out easily. You can do so many looks with this one palette cuz of so many great neutral colors they have. This month i've been just putting my bare study paint pot all over the lid with the color buck in the crease & virgin on my inner corners & brow bone as an everyday look =)
-Benefit Coralista Blush (sample size): I love this blush! it give me such a cute coral color for my cheeks! It's very buildable & easy to blend out plus is smells soo nice! One the main things why I love this blush. haha
Essie "Island Hopping": This color is very similar to OPI "metro Chic" or NYC "Park Ave" but alot more pinker or mauver. is that even a word? haha well now it is! but yeh it's very pretty!~ i just love the whole mauve color nails even if it's not fall. lol
-Essie "Boat House": I believe it's part of the new essie brazilant collection. It's suchaaa cute coral color for the nails. it's like true coral color! It's adorable if you got a tan going on. I have it on my toes & it's a cute pop of color. =)
-China Glaze "Refreshmint": I wore this color most of june & I think it's reallyyy girly & feminine color for your nails. If you have like a tan or medium skin tone it really pops on your skin. It's really cutee ^^
-Beauty Rush Top Coat: I LOVE this top coat! It dries really fast like seriously like 60 minutes just like it claims to do. It really leaves your nails glossy & smooth. it was also only $3-$4 which is cheaper than seche vite! I think it works just as well as seche vite & the smell isnt as strong as the seche vite. I really like this top coat way better than seche vite to be honest. =) highly recommend!
-Mac Cremesheen Lipstick in "Ravishing": this is a cute coral color lipstick! It's very subtle & not soo bright which is good if you dont want to have such a bright coral lip. lol but it gives enough color to give you a really cute orangey tint. i like it soo much!! i've been wearing it tons this month.
-Mac Surf Baby Lipglass in "Strange potion": I like this lipglass paired with the ravishing lipstick. It makes a really adorable lip combo for the summer! trust meeee!! especially with a tan! omggg you would look fabulous! XD Plus it's pigmented on it's own & i just love the color~
-Sonia Kashuck blush brush: it's the pink with the silver handle. I love this brush this month for putting on my blush. It's kinda soft & blends out my blush well.
-Elf angle contour brush: I actually use this brush to apply my concealer it's really great for that! It's dense & small enough to blend under my eyes. great brush! =)
-Ecotools highlighting brush (came in a travel size kit the eye brushes one lol): I seriously use this brush for everything. lol I could do a whole eye look with this brush. i use it to put color in my crease & for blending it out at the same time. It picks up colors so nicely while blending out the color at the same time. It saves the hassle of using two brushes. It's just awesome. I love it. lol
That is all for my june faves! I hope you enjoyed Thanks for reading! <3
Sunday, June 12, 2011
- Skin 79 Triple Function B.B. Cream (reviewed in older posts check it out =)
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray (mini size) It stays on pretty well & it feels really refreshing when sprayed on. Also if you're foundation or powder looks cakey spray this on & it reduces it.
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer (NC20) Great concealer! last long time & great coverage
- MAC Lipstick (Creme Cup) Perfect pinky lip color & very moisturizing plus is smells like vanilla. yum
- MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner (Petting Pink) this really moisturizes your lips & smells amazing with a cute tint of pink on your lips. It really smoothes your lips when applying. I really recommend it!
- MAC Paint Pot (Bare Study) It lasts a long time & it's great pigmentation. Perfect for if you just in a hurry to do one wash of color.
- Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner Great precise liquid eyeliner & stays on my lids all day. It doesn't smudge or crease when i close my eyes (i have monolids).
- Dolly Wink Eyeshadow Quad (01 browns) love this eyeshadow for everyday! It's vry pigmented & the texture of the powder is so soft. There are no fall outs whatsoever and it blends amazingly on your eye!
- ELF Blush & Bronzer Duo I love the bronzer for contouring it's pigmented & blends nicely into the skin!
- Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black I like this mascara so far it gives my lashes length but i wish they had waterproof so it wouldnt make my eyelashes droop. It's a pretty wet formula
- Milani Liquif' Eye Pencil Eyeliner great eyeliner for the waterline once you let it dry to set! Once you let it dry it will stay put & not smudge on you at all! the best pencil eyeliner that stays on my waterline so far!
Products i was loving in the month of may!
I hope you enjoyed it =)