Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Shopping!

Shopping is a stress reliever for me. lol It's so bad. I spent time with my BFF that I have not hung out with in so long! I missed her. =( but anyways we went shopping and I got so many cute things!

First...

I finally got my hands on some MAC cosmetics. I've always wanted to try it, so I bought myself the studio fix fluid foundation in NC30 and Woodwinked. I really like the coverage of the foundation so much, but i'm so worried it might break me out cuz alot of people broke out from it. Everytime I apply it my face feels a bit itch shortly after, but i haven't really broken out that bad. I might continue to use it a little more and see. I love my woodwinked eyeshadow. It's amazing and so pretty! I love the golden sheen it gives to my eyelids! I can't wait to go back and get more eyeshadows. I'm also going to get myself a lipstick as well and blush or gloss. I haven't decided yet. =)

Went to Charlotte Russe and got these really cute rings!..

they remodeled the whole place and have new stuff and i just love that store so much! they definitely made their clothes and accessories much cuter! They have so many bows and i love bows hence why I got the gold bow connector ring. It's so adorable! me and BFF both got the wing ring together. =) I love it.

I also went to forever21 and got the cutest jacket and the color is magenta as well a cute striped shirt with bow details in the back. Very adorable and unique. Wearing them together matches very well. =)


I also purchased some small beauty products =)...

NYC Nailpolishes: Starry Silver Glitter, Manhattan, Canal Street, Park Ave

I have Park Ave on my nails at the moment. I really like it a lot!



New Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in "Orchid", Revlon Colorstay Pencil Eyeliner in "Noir", Rimmel Soft Kohl pencil eyeliner in "pure white"

Oh! I also found a neat tip for rings. If you have a fake ring that makes your fingers green and gets discolored, all you have to do is take a top coat nailpolish and paint the ring area inside and out. Then let it dry and that is it! you could wear it now without it making your fingers green or discoloration! =) I hope it helped!

That's all! Thanks for reading^^

1 comment:

  1. Great haul! I love the rings. I have a very similar wing ring but never wear it because it gets caught on everything. =\ Please do a review on the foundation! :)

    ReplyDelete