Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Mac Studio Fix Fluid Foundation Review

My thoughts about the MAC foundation I bought was that it was not for me. The best thing about this foundation is that it had REALLY good coverage and it matched my skin tone really well! It made me skin look amazing, but I just didn't like the smell of it and when I put it on my skin, I felt itchy right away. Then afterwards I started getting small breakouts. I guess for me it didn't react well as I hoped... =( My skin type is combination where my T-Zone is very oily but my cheeks and around the nose is very dry. I ended up returning it to MAC and they were very nice and the refund transaction was smooth. They accepted it with no problem. Overall, I was so sad that it didnt work well with my skin.. I was hoping it would! lol but it's okay. Time to go hunt for a new foundation for me. =)

1 comment:

  1. Too bad it didn't work out! :( But, I love when places have really amazing return policies. It sucks paying for something and ending up not being able to use it.

    ReplyDelete