Monday, February 28, 2011

New China Glaze Crackle

I was so excited to try the china glaze crackle becuz it has so many different colors which drew me into it compared to the opi shatter where they only had black. I got it at my local Sally's beauty supplies and the one near my house were really almost sold out of it. =( I only got my hands on the dark purple one called "Fault Line" It's really pretty but i had my heart set on the mint green color. so sad they didnt have it. sob! I might try other sally's beauty supplies stores to see if they have other colors. I'm determined to get the mint green one! lol overall, I thought it was pretty cool! I liked how it shattered instantly and the color is so pretty. =) I added glitter on top of the shatter nail polish and it looks gorgeous!

Here is what it looks like on my nails. I put it over China Glaze "Light as air"

It looks like imma claw someone. lol iono why i posed my fingers like that. XD

1 comment:

  1. Cute, your crackle results turned out nice and I love the purple colour.

    ReplyDelete