Sunday, January 23, 2011

Ulta & Target Haul, Texas Souvenirs, & Nails!


I hung out with my friend today! Went to Ulta bought the things I wanted to try for the longest time such as the oscar brandi dry shampoo, garnier eye roller renewal which is suppose to help depuff and reduce eye circles and stila palette that was only $10! but I bought it as a gift for my friend. It's called fabulous in fiji. They are so cute. I want to collect all of them. lol Then went to target and found a new toner from Boots Organic. It looked promising because it had natural ingredients like rosemary and amazonian clay. It helps tighten pores and reduce oils which I desperately need cuz my pores are huge! bleh.. lol oh and i got another EOS lip balm. Everyone always asks me or thinks it's an egg when i use it. lol but i tell them it's a lip balm and they think it's so neat. =)


My friend got me cute little souvenirs from Texas. They are adorable. =) especially the little alamo figure. XD

Lastly, my nail art design for the week. lol


I cant wait to try out my new products that i got =) i hope they work for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment