Sunday, October 30, 2011

Wishlist: 2011!

These are some items i've been dying to get!

Christian Dior "Holiday Eye Palette - Celebration Collection"
I think this eye palette has the cutest packaging! i'm obsessed with cute packaging as well as bows so this was a must for me. =)

Photo credit to sephora.com


Christian Dior "Miss Dior Cherie" Perfume
It has a bow!! The bottle is soo cute. i've smelled it at the sephora stores and it smells wonderful like a sweet floral scent. I need it~

Photo credit to sephora.com


Benefit "Powda Wowza"
I've always wanted to try the bella bamba and hoola bronzer for the longest time but i never want to purchase it cuz it's was so expensive! But this is a great deal that has both hoola & bella bamba as well as coralista in one palette! plus it's the price of one blush!

Photo credit to sephora.com


NARS "Danmari Cheek Palette"
It has 3 blushes, a highlighter, & a bronzer in one palette! Plus the packaging is so sleek & nice! This is a MUST have!

Photo credit to sephora.com


Burberry London Perfume!
I'm in love with this scent! I think it's the best scent i ever smelled in my life.

Photo credit to sephora.com


What is your wishlist for this year? :D

2 comments:

  1. All these things are wonderful! I have smelled the Miss Dior Cherie and it smells wonderful! I love french perfume anyway! Great wishlist here! Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linda!! you're so sweet! also the bottle is so kawaii too with the bow.. OBSESSED! lol :D

    ReplyDelete