Saturday, January 22, 2011

Collective Make-up & Misc Haul =)

It's been awhile! :)

I've been into make-up so much lately! All I think about is wanting make-up. It's such an expensive addiction. lol but i've mostly stuck to drugstore make-up lately because they are just as good quality as high end. =) However, I'm trying to save my money for more high end make-up like NARS! I've been wanting to get NARS cosmetics for awhile and some mac cosmetics too. =) but I'm poor so i'm saving money. lol


I'm also into bows alot too. lol This bag was from Target for only $16.99. It was on clearance. I also got some jeggings for $13. yay for deals! <3


These necklaces are from my trip to Canada! They were from a store called Ardenes. They had a deal of buy 3 for $15.




I also got these from Canada! Rimmel Lash Accelerator, Rimmel's lipstick in "airy fairy" and Revlon's Colorburst lipstick in "soft nude". When I was in Canada I tried looking all over for the Lash Accelerator in many different stores and I ended up finding it at the brand new big WAL-Mart they just opened recently. lol


Swatches of Rimmel lipstick "Airy Fairy" (left) & Revlon lipstick "Soft Nude" (right) my favorite is the airy fairy so pretty on the lips!


I got two lipglosses. The loreal infalliable lip plumping lipgloss in "Plumped Plum" & the NYX mega shine lipgloss in "Sweetheart". I like the infallible lipgloss because it's the color of my lip but it makes my lip really glossy and pretty and it lasts long. The nyx lipgloss smells so yummy, but you have to have really smooth soft lips for the color to work on you. I tend to have chapped lips alot and when i put it on you could see the dryness. lol


Swatches. loreal infallible lipgloss in "Plumped Plum" (left) & Nyx maga shine lipgloss in "Sweetheart" (right)


Korean Face Masks! A wonderful Flickr friend sent me these to try. =)The Green Tea mask is suppose to make your face feel clean & clear. The Honey one is to keep your face moisturized and elastic. =)

I'm soo interested in asian make up! I've been wanting the asian drugstore cosmetics such as canmake, majolica majora, dolly wink, k-pallete, etc. ahh! I wish I lived near stores that sell these! I know in california there are stores that sell those products! I wish i lived in cali sometimes cuz of the great asian goodies they have over there. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment