Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Makeup Faves at the moment!

So lately I've been loving two makeup products! I use these products everyday and they are definitely a must have for me. I highly recommend these two who don't want to spend so much money on high end make up.

This first one I love is Maybelline "The Falsies" Mascara.

Although on youtube, I've seen a few makeup guru's not impressed with it, but I think it works wonders for me if you put it on right and I have really short stubby eyelashes!

Here is the difference it makes for me:

It made a huge difference for me and it looks like i do have falsies! XD

To apply them:

1) I used a mascara guard which helps protect your lids from the mascara and helps you get all the lashes close from the roots.

2) I put on another coat of the mascara without the mascara guard and as I put on the second coat I gently lifted my lashes up to make it look longer.

3) After I let it dry for a bit, I used my eyelash curler and curl them again lifting my eyelash curler up a little so it really opens up the lashes to make them up really long! You should do this a few times until you are satisfied on how it looks. =)

And thats all it takes! ^^


My second product i'm loving is the Maybelline "Dream Mousse Concealer" and my shade is in medium.

This stuff is amazing! The feeling of it is like whipped cream and it conceals my dark circles so well. It's better to apply with your fingers so it warms it up and gives you a more smooth finish. It's definitely buildable and it give you a really airbrushed finish. It doesn't leave you looking cakey or flakey either. I love it so much. It's one of the best concealers i ever used and it's cheap too! It was only $5 i believe..? It's a good alternative for MUFE concealers which are $30.

But yeh, thats what i wanted to share and I recommend these two cheap products!

2 comments:

  1. hey vanda! :D
    The mascara looks great! <3

    -aneta

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh! hi Aneta! I didnt know you had a blogger too. hehe =)

    ReplyDelete