Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Well hello there :)

I've come back to blogpost with a blog post haul! Gotta love hauls. So, a few months back in February I got a chance to travel to Thailand and visit my family after 10 years! I know, I need to visit them more often. I miss them. :( Along with traveling back to my parent's homeland, I had a stop in Korea where they had wonderful shopping stores within their airport. I could definitely spend hours there without being bored by just shopping around, but sadly my bank account would be very upset with me. :( They even had a HELLO KITTY CAFE! oh em gee.. :O..


 Anyways, I did allow myself to pick up a few asian cosmetics I've been dying to try! The cosmetics they have there were Etude House, Missha, Holika Holika, Castledew, Skin Foods, and more. I was mainly interested in Etude House, mainly because of their beautiful packaging. :P I eventually got more Etude House cosmetics in Thailand as well since they have a store there. I also picked up other cosmetics such as CastleDew and Missha from the Korean Airport and the Canmake and Majolica Majorica I got from drugstores called Lotus and Boots in Thailand.

Starting from top left to bottom right: "Canmake powder cheeks" in PW 28, "CastleDew Color Shot Eyes Eyeshadow Palette" in MJE? it's the most neutral colors, "Etude House Blooming Lipstick" in RD 304, "Missha Signature Real Complete BB cream" in No. 23 Natural Yellow Beige, "Etude House Dear My Blooming Eyes Eyeshadow Palette" in PP501 Swaying Heart Purple, "Majolica Majorca Jeweling Eyes Eyeshadow Palette" in GR791.

These are what the colors look like!

MISSHA Signature Real Complete BB Cream
I'm definitely going to try more asian makeup just because I like the packaging. yepppp. :D

3 comments:

  1. I want to know where i can buy the lip sticks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can buy them here! :) http://www.yesstyle.com/en/list.html?q=etude+house&ss=121&bpt=48#/sb-158/vn-33/pn-6

      Delete